CT 17 PROFI PRIMER
Formulation for surface strengthening of all absorbent substrates
- Deep penetrating & fast drying
- For all absorbent substrates
- Reduces substrate absorbency
- Improves adhesion for the substrates
- Improves appliaction of the following layers: adhesives, fillers, putties, floors
- Application of tiles on cement and cement-lime based substrates after only 15 minutes
- Vapour permeable
- Yellow color - allows to control work phases
- Very low emission
Ceresit CT 17 Profi is designed for priming substrates (walls, floors, ceilings) inside and outside buildings prior to fixing ceramic tiles, pouring floors, fixing floor lining, papering, puttying, painting, or fixing thermal insulation boards. The primer is solvent-free. Substrates primed with Ceresit CT 17 Profi (all kinds of plaster, concrete, screeds, primers with underfloor heating installations) are of lower absorbency, which prevents too rapid overdrying of adhesive mortars, flooring, putties and paints.
Step By Step
Before applying CT 17, test the load-bearing capacity and strength of the substrate. Clean the surface and remove any dust. CT 17 is ready-to-use and can be applied with a brush or roller.