What is Ceresit Easy Fix?
- Ready to use tile adhesive: just open the bucket and start applying
- Dust free for a clean environment
- For easy application of ceramic, pocerlaine & natural stones
- Extended open time for easy applications
- Perfect for wall application with non-slip properties
Easy Fix features and application guidelines
Benefits of ready to use tile adhesives:
How to use the product
- Before use, mix the adhesive thoroughly in the original container to achieve creamy consistency (Optional).
- Use a suitable notch trowel for application (max. 8mm). Apply Ceresit Easy Fix using the thin-bed method with adhesive covering of min 65% of the backside of the tile.
- First apply with the flat side of the trowel to get a contact layer, then use the notch side
- Please take care about skin formation when fixing the tile.
- Remove excess adhesive with water while still fresh; use dispersion paint remover for hardened material.
- Grouting is possible after 24 - 48 hours depending on the substrate.
Tile adhesives classification
Quality of tile adhesives is regulated by a number of European standards. These make sure that key characteristics of the product meet the minimum requirements.
Three types of adhesives are distinguished based on EN 12004 in terms of:
- Cementitious = C1&C2
- Reaction = R1&R2
- Dispersion = D1&D2
Ceresit Easy Fix fulfills D2TE norm