CN 72 Self-Levelling Compound
CN 72 Self-Levelling Floor Compound
Self-levelling floor levelling compound for layers of 0.5 to 20 mm thickness – indoor use. In combination with CC 83 Flexi-Enhancer Additive also outdoor use.
- Ready for foot traffic after 3 hours
- Suitable for machine application
- Also for use on heated screeds
CN 72 is used for levelling subfloors before installing tiles or other floor coverings.
Also under wood flooring (parquet) if used in combination with elastic adhesives.
As a wearing surface in storerooms, cellars, attics and workshops if coated with a heavy-duty epoxy resin coating (e.g. CK 742).
For indoor use.
CN 72 is used for smoothing and levelling:
- cement screeds and calcium sulphate screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds (up to 5 mm) and magnesia screeds
- rough concrete floors
- floorboards, V 100 chipboards, oriented strand boards
(OSB) if combined with CC 83
- dry screed elements if combined with CC 83
- ceramic/natural stone and terrazzo coverings
- substrates with epoxy coatings
- heated screeds.
Step By Step
The substrates must be clean, crack-free, sound, dry, free of substances that may impair adhesion and must comply with the current relevant local standards.
Mix CN 72 with clean, clear water (amount: see Technical Data). Stir with an electric drill and agitator attachment at approx. 600 rpm until the mixture is completely free of lumps.
Pour the levelling compound on the floor and spread it with a broom, smoothing trowel or squeegee;
Afterwards use a spiked roller to release any entrapped air. If mixed in batches, apply the batches immediately wet-in-wet.