Ceresit range of CX cement-based mortars has been designed as an innovative solution for quick fixing new and renovated constructions. Key characteristics of CX products are: rapid setting, high strength, water and frost resistance, indoor and outdoor application. Wide spectrum of use, including: concrete elements reconstructions, crack repairs, fixing and anchoring concrete elements, made it a truly universal solution.
CX range consists of the following mortars:
- CX 5 Express – Rapid assembly mortar for indoor and outdoor use for rapid anchoring, fixing and temporary sealing spot water leaks.
- CX 20 Comfort – Assembly and repair mortar for precise assembly of elements and filling up cavities, characterized by a comfortable setting time.
- CX 15 Strong – Grouting mortar for high-strength grouting, anchoring and assembly.
- Balcony railings
- Fireplace & bathroom fittings
- Garden lamps
- Filling wall and plaster cavities and cracks up to 50 mm
- Reconstruction of damaged wall corners
- Installing electrical boxes
- Reconstruction of concrete elements (stair nosings)
- Installing plumbing under the sink
- Installing fuse boxes
- Fixing metal components
- Fixing ventilation ducts
- Fixing intercom systems
- Anchoring swings, slides and seesaws
- Fixing window grilles