Joint flanks must be dry, sound, clean and free from substances which may impair adhesion (e.g. oil, grease, old sealant). Screw the nozzle on and cut it off at an angle to match the joint width and fill the sealant into the joint.
CERESIT CS 42 MARBLE JOINT SILICONE
Features and Benefits
Silicone for sealing connection & expansion joints in natural stone & marble coverings
- UV-, ageing- and weather-resistant
- Resistant fo cleaning products
- No discolouration, stains or greasing of the joint edges (natural stones)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Reliable adhesion without primer on marble, granite, sandstone, quartzite
CS 42 Marble Joint Silicone seals joints between building elements made of brickwork, concrete and tile coverings and is used for expansion joints in natural stone and marble coverings made of granite, limestone, quartzite, travertine, shell marl, sandstone, Solnhofen tiles and Carrara marble. Adheres without priming coat to polyester, porcelain, wood and tiles. Not suitable for use on surfaces in contact with food and in drinking water tanks.