Joint flanks must be dry, sound, clean and free from substances which may impair adhesion (e.g. oil, grease, old sealant). Screw the nozzle on and cut it off at an angle to match the joint width and fill the sealant into the joint.
CERESIT CS 25 SANITARY SILICONE
Features and Benefits
High quality silicone for sealing connection & expansion joints in sanitary facilities
- Trioprotection - antifungal and antimould
- UV-, ageing- and weather-resistant
- Resistant fo cleaning products
- Suitable for pemanently wet areas (no swimming pools)
- For indoor and outdoor use
CS 25 Sanitary silicone is used for sealing joints in sanitary areas as well as expansion joints in ceramic coverings indoors, outdoors and in permanently wet areas. Adheres to plastics, enamelled and glazed surfaces. Not suitable for use on surfaces in contact with food, drinking water tanks and aquaria.