Durability for your facade with rich & vivid colors.
Boost Color is a combination of specially selected pigments added to Ceresit facade plasters and paints. Upgraded pigments ensure rich and vivid colors which are highly resistant.
Ceresit Boost Color with new pigments for:
- higher color saturation and durability
- protection against solar radiation
- weatherproof: light, water and temperatures
Everyday our facades are under stress caused by following weather impacts:
- solar radiation
These weather conditions cause facade failure.
Solar radiation is composed of:
- Visible light: has limited impact on the facade quality
- Invisible light (UV & IR): can be the cause of 4 different facade problems
There are 2 types of invisible light:
- invisible ultraviolet light -> color fading and yellowing
- invisible infrared light -> cracking and delamination
The answer is: select plasters or paints with high quality pigments that reflect solar radiation effectively.
Color reflection strength is measured with:
- LRV index – shows the impact of the visible light. Its value is always the same for given shade.
- TSR index – indicates how much of the entire solar radiation (visible and invisible light) is reflected. Its value can be changed by selecting other pigments to create the color.
Ceresit designs colors with optimized TSR value, which reflect more solar radiation and reduce the damage to the facade!
Boost Color and standard pigments samples were subjected to Xenotest – simulation of years of facade exposure to weather conditions.
As a result the new composition of Ceresit pigments ensures a better color stability by about 15% compared to the standard pigments sample.