To support circular economy, we have introduced the ECO Bucket which is fully recyclable (100% Polypropylene) and made of up to 62% recycled plastic (PCR).
Now not only Tiling products are packed in ECO Buckets, but also products from Facade Solutions. Look for ECO Buckets with icons informing about use of 62%, 58% or 50% recycled plastic (PCR).*
PCR (post-consumer resin) is made of plastic from consumer – anything from water to detergent bottles. Using PCR, allows us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions as well as decrease use of natural resources.
We are a proud leader in recycled plastic packagings in the construction industry in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Baltic countries. Together, we build a sustainable future!
* Includes all plastic elements (bucket, lid and handle if made out of plastic).
** Based on a 12 months forecast, includes Tiling + Facade ECO Buckets.
- Since 2010, Henkel construction in CEE under Ceresit brand has been able to reduce its waste by 73%
- Waste reduction achieved over the last ten years
- We have taken several initiatives to reduce our waste in the production sites:
- water balance
- waste tracking workships, incl. waste breakdown
- downstream packaging
- zero waste to landfill initiatives