- Reinforced matrix with 3D Fibre structure
- Increased durability & high impact resistance
- High flexibility against thermal tensions and stresses
- Improved post-cracking behavior and reduced microcracks
LOOK AT FIBRE FORCE VIDEO!
FIBRE FORCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
FIND OUT MORE
Strong and reinforced structureen
- The fibres create a reinforced rigid cementitious matrix structure of the rendering mortar.
- The reinforced matrix is more flexible and less susceptible against thermal tensions (high variations in temperatures).
- Fibre Force specific three-dimensional matrix gives excellent flexibility and elasticity.
High impact and cracks resistanceen
- Additional 3D structure (created by Fibre Force) helps to dissipate impact and compensates stress derived from external factors (like large temperature variations over 90°C).
- It prevents the formation of cracks, micro scratches and improves the post-cracking behavior by mechanical bonding the microcracked material and blocking further crack propagation.
Excellent application parametersen
- Easy mixing! Smooth homogeneous mass with high plasticity.
- Water retention is optimized, which allows for perfect embedding of glass fibre, it is especially important while working on large facade surfaces or during challenging temperature and humidity conditions.
Durable and weatherproof systemen
- Extended durability of the entire system, which means resistance to thermal tensions, mechanical impacts and humidity effects.
What is the impact of FF technology on the entire ETICS system?en
- Being finished with CT 74, CT 75 Silicone Self Clean plasters or CT 174, CT 175 Silicate-Silicone Aquastatic plasters, the system becomes:
- More flexible and weather-proof
- More resistant to external factors such as high temperature amplitudes or humidity conditions.
- Higher durability and impact resistance.
- High resistance to microcracks formation and stresses.
- In Ceresit Self Clean or Aquastatic systems with Fibre Force technology renders CT 85 or CT 190 and Double Dry technology-based plasters one can go with darker colour choice with HBW/LRV = 18% and above. Which would not be advised for similar system without Fibre Force.
UNIQUE COMBINATION OF FIBRES STOPPING MICROCRACK IN RENDERING MORTAR
The dispersed fibres are well anchored in the cementitious matrix of the mortar and this way designed to suppress crack propagation and to transfer some of the internal forces after scratching. Where the scratch has been retained by the fibre, it ensures material integrity.