CERESIT CT 760 VISAGE
Features and Benefits
Design plaster with the texture of architectural concrete for decorative facade coatings in ETICS for outdoor and indoor use.
- thin layer
- resistant to scratches and damages
- resistant to weather conditions
- one-component, ready to use
- tinted in mass
- available in three shades of grey
- easy to apply
- wide range of possible structures and application techniques
- for indoor and outdoor applications
Ceresit CT 760 Visage plaster is used for creating thin-layer decorative coatings on building facades, with the effect of architectural concrete. CT 760 as a facade plaster is one of the components used in the external thermal insulation composite Ceresit Ceretherm system for building walls (ETICS) with application of expanded polystyrene boards.