CT 76 SOLAR PROTECT
Features and Benefits
Silico-elastomeric plaster, stone like structure with grane size of 1.5 mm or 2.0 mm. Decorative thin-layer plaster with increased UV protection for indoor and outdoor applications.
- high resistance to UV
- surface durability with self-healing effect
- high colour stability
- self-cleaning (resistant to dirt)
- elastic and impact resistant
- very low absorption and high vapour permeability
- resistant to different weather conditions
- very wide colouristic palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature® & Intense
- extended shelflife
Ceresit CT 76 is used for making thin-layer plasters on external insulation systems, concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum cardboards, etc. The key element of this innovative plaster is the new UV Protect Technology based on light stabilizers - UV absorbers and free radical scavengers.