Facade Systems ETICS
Insulates and resists water and humidity effects.
A vapour permeable system, resistant to water uptake, humidity effects and dirt pick-up, supported by Double Dry and Fibre Force technologies.
- Dirt and water uptake resistant
- Vapour permeable and hydrophobic
- Resistant to biological contamination like fungi and algae
- Flexible and durable
- Resistant to thermal stresses and cracks
- Excellent application parameters
- Certification: ETA Ceresit Ceretherm Classic
- buildings where more advanced insulation system can better resist water and humidity effects
- single family houses and residential buildings
CT 83 Strong Fix
CT 80 and CT 325 Glass Fibre Mesh
CT 16 Quartz Contact Priming Paint
CT 174 / CT 175 Silicate-Silicone Aquastatic
CT 46 / CT 48 / CT 49
- FIXING*: CT 83 Strong Fix
- INSULATION MATERIAL: EPS boards
- REINFORCED LAYER*: CT 80 and CT 325 Glass Fibre Mesh
- PRIMING PAINT: CT 16 Quartz Contact Priming Paint
- PLASTER: CT 174 / CT 175 Silicate-Silicone Aquastatic
- PAINT: CT 46 / CT 48 / CT 49
* Optionally you can use as an adhesive and rendering mortars Thermouniversal or CT 80 covered by ETA documents ETA Ceresit Ceretherm Universal and ETA Ceresit Ceretherm Universal MW.