The whole content of the container should be carefully stirred. If the need appears, it is possible to adjust the product consistency to the application conditions by adding a small amount of clean water and mixing again. Neither rusty containers nor tools can be used.
CERESIT CT 60
Features and Benefits
Acrylic plaster, structure like stone with grain 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm or 2.5 mm
Decoractive thin layer plaster for indoor and outdoor applications
- Resistant to weather conditions with low absorbability and high elasticity
- Vapour permeable and resistant to damage
- BioProtect formula – resistant to the development of fungus, algae and mould
- Possibility of the machine application*
- Available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature®
Ceresit CT 60 is used for making thin-layer plasters on concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum cardboards, etc. We recommend the application of the plaster CT 60 as façade plaster within complex system of warming walls of outside buildings Ceresit Ceretherm ETICS (External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems) with the application of EPS-boards (Expanded Polystyrene boards). In case of intensive dark colours, the material application should be limited to small areas, e.g. architectural details. Plaster CT 60 is protected form biological paralyses, e.g. fungus, mould and algae.